Join Edenred China
Participate in exciting corporate projects in a fast-growing and transforming French listed company.
Commit to our values: passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurship.
Quickly assume responsibilities in a flexible and dynamic international environment, improve the workplace skills.
Enjoy the world-top workplace environment, release full potentials.
Follow our social commitments and contribute to balanced nutrition, environmental protection and human solidarity.
Edenred China is an entrepreneurial humanized company undergoing digital transformation in terms of both our offerings and working approaches. This also lays the foundation of our career management approach. In such an international enterprise, you will have the opportunity to be trusted with important tasks, to learn from hands-on experiences, and to fast improve the personal skills. At the same time, a significant number of career development opportunities will also become available during business development and transformation.
Edenred’s diverse business creates an abundant of opportunities within the Group. Whether in the affiliated business units, sales, auditing, business development, technology or management departments, Edenred never limits career path in stereotyped patterns, but will seek the best match according to individual goals and skills, supporting the maximum realization of personal values. Join Edenred, you will build your own career path in an open, diverse and ideal workplace.
As an employer, we value employee attitude and performance to the same extent. In the field of professional services, maintaining a focused, dedicated, open and positive attitude is essential to improving team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Job Position
- No. of Openings
- Job Details
- Associate Account Director
Responsible for key account management, from project implementation to daily operation of clients’ projects.
1. Understand client’s needs and communicate that need effectively for internal execution.
2. Supervise and coordinate IT, CRM, Operations and Customer Service teams to ensure clients’ requirements are met.
3. Responsible to prepare project status and manage daily account servicing requirements to ensure efficient account services.
4. Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
5. Dig account to ensure maximum profitability and potential up/cross sales.
6. Set up back office team for both back office and call center activities.
7. Design report format according to clients’ requirements and arrange regular visit to independent client portfolio for reporting purpose.
8. Effectively apply company methodology and enforces project standards to ensure quality service delivery.
9. Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
10. Manage project budget and ensure project profitability.
11. Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
12. Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
13. Ensure smooth operation and integration of IT, Operations, Consulting teams within the client project.
14. Manage, coach and grow Account team.
1. Bachelor degree or above, fluent in English is a MUST;
2. At least 5 years experience in project management, Consulting or CRM management position;
3. Good strategy and process planning skills;
4. Good customer service attitude and strong at problem solving;
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills;
6. Team work is highly expected;
7. Good data analysis skills;
8. Experience of CRM or online marketing activities is preferred.
- Sales Director
Drive the business development and prospection of Edenred China Martech business.
Establish valuable relationship with prospects and clients.
1. Be responsible for BD/Sales strategy & planning development of Edenred China Martech solutions.
2. Lead bidding activities, define bidding strategy, prepare/lead proposals and be responsible of presentation.
3. Ensure cooperation of sales team with other internal teams (Consulting, Operations and IT) on the design of proposal, enhance standard sales kits and tools.
4. Develop and manage corporate strategy through highly valuable client / prospect feedback and information, review achievements and prospection pipeline.
5. Lead China sales team, BD planning and review.
1. University or above;
2. +8 years’ experience in marketing industry (agency side), +5 years’ experience in BD management role. CRM/ 4A / Digital marketing preferred.
3. Relevant client credentials re quired;
4. Proficient English writing and speaking skill;
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skill;
6. Demonstrated strategic ability and business acumen capability.
- Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager’s mission is to deliver IT service with high quality to client within pre-defined scope, resource and schedule.
l Ensure providing a high quality level of support to business units, while respecting the allocated budget the forecasted planning initially made.
l Join the meeting with client, Responsible for research of customer requirement, prepare the requirement document and make sure the document meet client’s demand; provide IT technical solution and estimate the workload and quotation.
l Once project or change request is confirmed, Request resource from team manager, architect, test manager, business support manager according to the project scope. Define delivery date with business department based on the assigned resource. Sign startup letter with business department and finish the project with high quality.
l Make the overall and stage plan according the project scope, quality, time and cost. List the detail tasks and organize resource to accomplish.
l Send out project status report regularly, timely estimate the risk of project, prepare solutions accordingly. Report to your supervisor when meet inextricable problems.
l Make sure all the process and activities of a project follow the QA standard.
l Follow and audit the delivery of team member throughout the project lifecycle
l Responsible for the communication plan with client and within team, mare sure all team members have a clear project objective, the same understanding, smooth communication and a clear role and responsibility.
l Arrange reasonable tasks to team member, find and solve all kinds of problems happening to the team timely.
l Motivate and improve the cohesion of team.
l Get involved in the company's pre-sale project support, proposal preparation and presentation, customer visits and help the company to pitch the client successfully.
l Other missions given by the company.
l Bachelor degree or above in computer science;
l At least 2 years’ software development experience;
l At least 4 years’ experience on project management. Retail CRM relative project experience is a plus;
l Have some technical background on J2EE or .NET platform and database;
l Have project management experience, understand the project management process, PMP is a plus;
l Good communication skills (listening / probing, writing, speaking);
l Consulting experience is a plus;
l Experience of managing either program or complex project is a plus;
l Good customer service skills.
l Strong desire to learn, develop and excel, humble, responsible, great potential to grow with the organization;
l Good English capability in both writing and conversation;
l Self-initiated, motivated, reliable, independent, and target driving.